Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Join us as an
Bug Bounty Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Connect with security researchers and engage them in the participation of Huawei Bug Bounty Programs
- Update Bug Bounty programs briefings scope and reward schema
- Participation in the triage of the vulnerabilities reported to the Huawei Bug Bounty Program in order to assess correctly the impact of the vulnerabilities
- Promote initiatives to make the Huawei Bug Bounty Program more successful (e.g. Organization of Huawei Bug Bounty Conference)
- Participation at security conferences
Your areas of expertise
- Previous participation in Bug Bounty Programs (Ideally both sides)
- Familiar with Responsible Disclosure, Coordinate Disclosure process
- Experience in Vulnerability Research and/or Penetration Testing Activities
- Familiar with vulnerability classes (e.g. Memory Corruption)
- Familiar with common exploitation protections (e.g. ASLR, DEP, CFI etc)
- Knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems Architecture
- Successfully completed university degree
- CVE, Blog Posts, CTF Competitions, GitHub Repository, Presentation at Conferences would be a good plus
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.