Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
We are Hisilicon chip platform team in Munich research center. We keep growing together with our continuous business success and strong partnerships, and welcome all excellent experts and talents to join us.
Join us as a
(Principal) engineer analog/mixed signal modeling and verification
- System level model development for analog/mixed signal ASIC/IP according to both application and circuit design requirements
- Implementation of user cases, fault injection and simulation test bench for analog system design verification
- Maintenance and quality assurance for analog system models’ accuracy, scalability and reusability
- Work with CAD group to improve the mixed signal verification methodology
- Analog/ mixed signal fault modeling and simulation
- Collaboration with teams from different departments and sites in an international development project
- Coordination with external partners for technical cooperation project
- Some travel will be required, including international
Your areas of expertise
- Successfully completed Master or PhD. degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or any related fields of study
- Several years of experience in analog/ mixed signal behavior modeling (e.g. System C, System verilog, Verilog A)
- Knowledge or hands-on experience in analog/mixed circuit design (e.g. LDO, Buck, ADC, PLL)
- Experience of analog/mixed signal design verification
- Comprehensive understanding of analog circuit fault model (IEEE P2427) would be plus
- Excellent intercultural communication skills as well as professional leadership
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German as a distinct advantage
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.