Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei Digital Power is a business unit within Huawei that provides Enterprise & Industry customers, products and solutions like clean power generation, transportation electrification, site power facilities, data center facilities, and embedded power. Huawei Digital Power is committed to integrate Digital and Power Electronics technologies to provide customers with high-quality, energy-efficient, green, and low-carbon power electronics products, facilitating their business success.
The Huawei Automotive Electric Control Technology Laboratory will play an important role in the Huawei Digital Power Business Unit in the advanced electric drive control, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of automotive applications such as drivetrain, DC-AC inverter and fusion driving component, advanced AI/cloud technology, etc. As an employee you will be part of the HUAWEI Automotive R&D Competence Center in Nuremberg.
Now we are looking for a:
Expert Vehicle Dynamics Control Algorithm Engineer (m/f/d)
- Conduct algorithm requirement analysis, architecture design and detailed design according to system functional requirements and architecture design
- Responsible for vehicle stability control, torque vector control, domestic and foreign new technology research, development and application
- Responsible for modeling and optimization of vehicle stability control, control strategy and control algorithm of torque vector systems
- Follow the model-based design method MBD to develop and verify the algorithm model, including Matlab/Simulink modeling, simulation, road test, etc.
- Use dSPACE/AutoBox to build hardware-in-the-loop test platforms and road test platforms for rapid prototype to develop control algorithm and support function safety development
- Responsible for the design review, function verification, performance evaluation and rectification of related problems of the control algorithm
- Support vehicle performance tests and evaluation, assist to complete system performance bench test and vehicle evaluation. In addition assist the embedded software engineer to complete the embedded code transplantation
- Debug vehicle control algorithm to solve field problems and create reports and documents related to the development of control algorithms
- Support the failure mode analysis, related to system development confirmation algorithm and support the development of system functions
- Support to match engineer's parameter calibration in vehicle environment, to meet customer requirements
- Formulate and optimize modeling specifications and processes, participate in technical review and capacity building
- You hold a Master degree in vehicle engineering, automatic control or any other related field
- Profound experience in development in the field of vehicle stability, torque vector (ESC, EPS algorithm) or brake system (ABS, TCS algorithm etc.), with experience in mass production projects
- Experience in system/upper application software development of ESP products VDC module
- Proficient in classical and modern control theory, model predictive control or robust control and other common control methods
- Proficient in C language programming design and debugging, familiar with embedded software development and you own a certain understanding of hardware design
- Skilled in using Matlab/Simulink, CarSim for modeling and simulation, code generation and capable of model-based development (MBD)
- Familiar with vehicle chassis control, body dynamics and tire characteristics and with ABS, TCS, EPS, ESC, torque vectoring and chassis integrated control algorithm
- Experience with functional safety components development or Torque Vectoring development is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, working language
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Nuremberg Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.