Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world’s top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people’s lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
For one of our Research Teams in Munich, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who would like to support our work as Team Assistant (m/f/d) in leased labor for 18 months.
- Provide in-time and professional assistance towards the department management as well as the team members to ensure a smooth workflow of all administrative tasks within the team.
- Act as one of the key contacts during cross-department correspondence/communication.
- Assist department management in terms of calendar maintenance & tracking, appointment settlement, time-frame optimization.
- Support domestic and international travel arrangements within the department, including handling inquiries like travel request, transportation and accommodation, passport and visa application, local logistics and emergency support.
- Assist the team members to communicate with finance team for expense declaration, including: expenditure application, secretarial control and acknowledgement, handling inquiries alongside with our financial colleagues, etc.
- Support the departments daily work, e.g. documentation management and translation, information preparation for weekly or monthly reports, preview and follow up e-flows, assist PPT preparation and data collecting, guests’ visits, office supplies, couriers, etc..
- Assist the department with placing purchase orders and communication between the department and our procurement team.
- Assist plan and organize big workshops/conferences/ceremonies, and schedule & coordinate meetings arrangements across different time zones.
- Assist the department with team building to enhance cross cultural communication.
- Undertake a variety of administrative and organizational tasks based on the actual business needs within the Munich Research Center.
- Completed education in the field of cross-cultural communication/foreign language studies/education/psychology/business administration/secretarial (abgeschlosssene Berufsausbildung als Bürokauffrau/Bürokaufmann), or other similar study background.
- 1-2 years of working experience as team assistant/secretary is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with team spirit, intercultural awareness for European and Asian culture and openness for an international working environment.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German or Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Service-oriented, approachable, ability to learn quickly and adoptive to a fast working environment.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.