Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a:
Senior Researcher for Trusted Smart Car/Automotive (m/f/d)
- Research and analyze state of the art system security technologies for automotive.
- Research on important security technologies for automotive, in areas of access control model, OS security, system security architecture and etc.
- Propose new technologies/ research topics and transfer them into cutting edge technologies for Huawei products.
- Deliver technical design, analysis of industry and strategy planning of new technologies
- Design, develop and optimize proofs of concepts and software prototypes.
- PhD or Master in Cyber Security, Computer Science or any related areas
- Deep understanding and experience of at least one security area like OS security, access control, system security, cryptography and etc.
- Experience in SELinux, Android, iOS or similar.
- Experience in Automotive OEM or Tier 1 is a plus
- Experience in Adaptive Autosar, Service Oriented Architecture is a plus
- Team-work spirit, independent working and quick learn capability as well as hands-on and can-do attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, German and/or Chinese is a plus
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.