Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Join us as a
Senior Researcher in System Security / OS Security (m/f/d)
- Research on important security technologies in areas of access control model, OS security, system security and etc.
- Propose new technologies/ research topics and transfer them into cutting edge technologies for Huawei products.
- Deliver technical design, analysis of industry and strategy planning of new technologies
- Design, develop and optimize proofs of concepts and software prototypes.
Your areas of expertise
- PhD or Master in Cyber Security, Computer Science or any related areas
- Deep knowledge with security design of Linux, Android, iOS, QNX or similar
- Good knowledge with IAM (identity and access management), access control model.
- Knowledge with formal methods is a plus.
- Team-work spirit, independent working and quick learning capability as well as hands-on and can-do attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.