Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World. Huawei is also edging into automobile parts business since 2018, starting from electronic driving system, and electronic Chassis Control system.
Huawei’s Nuremberg Research Center is responsible for Digital Power Advanced Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning and is also supporting new business of automobile parts.
The Huawei Power Conversion Technology Laboratory will play an important role in the Huawei Digital Power Business Unit in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as data centers, PV, AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies. As an employee you will be part of the HUAWEI Energy R&D Competence Center in Nuremberg.
Now we are looking for a:
Expert Engineer in Mechanical Design for Chassis Brake systems (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the independent development of the Chassis Brake systems
- Technical trend and industry insight, competitive product analysis, patent analysis, technical route planning and product definition, product competitiveness maintenance and construction
- Participate in the mechanical parts of component design of the Chassis Brake systems, and the design review of the system and test specification
- Responsible for the ability and knowledge based construction of Chassis Brake systems and for requirement collection, analysis and management and writing system requirements specifications
- Formulate technical solutions for Chassis Brake systems, system architecture design, definition of functional modules and interfaces, system boundary conditions, communication solutions and diagnostic requirements. Matching of key parameters of the system, development of control strategies, system status, monitoring and degradation management
- Conduct system function modeling and simulation, system specification and system FMEA and functional safety analysis
- Sort out test scenarios and test cases, formulate system function verification and system integration test specifications, subsystem test plan and assist with the testing
- Provide technical support to the development process and DV/PV, as well as mass production and after-sales service
- You hold a Master degree or above in one of the following fields: vehicle or brake engineering , mechanical engineering, automation, or any other related field
- Profound experience in the development of Chassis Brake systems, with deep understanding of mechanical principals, reliability, brake system.
- Experience in mass production projects from KO to SOP, with mechanical engineering experience in more than 2 Chassis Brake systems mass production projects
- Experience with the tools: FMEA, DRBFM, UG, Catia, Pro-E is preferred
- Familiar with system function, performance, calibration, diagnosis, system development and verification of chassis braking, steering and body stability systems
- Familiar with functional safety standards of the automotive industry and with vehicle stability evaluation models, methods and tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English, working language
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Nuremberg Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.