Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
We are currently looking for an Intern in AI strategy and technology (m/f/d)
- Investigation of AI strategy, policies, acts, AI trustworthiness research projects or groups at EU level, including but not limited to the publications and initiatives of EU agencies, emerging activities, and recognized initiatives from national countries
- Investigation of German AI strategy, related industry and research initiatives/projects
- Technical investigation and research on topics such as responsible AI/ethics, AI risk classes/risk assessment, AI system conformity assessment
- Bachelor or Master degree related to AI research background
- Proactive and responsible work attitude
- Team-work spirit, independent working and quick learn capability, as well as hands-on and can-do attitude
- Problem-solving, operational and organized mindset
- Proficiency in German and English
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.