Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Join us as a
HR Intern (m/f/d)
- Under guidance, support our HR operations with routine tasks such as data maintenance, personnel folder management, employment certificate creation, etc.
- Independent processing of HR related reimbursement topics, such as interview and student travel reimbursement.
- HR administrative support of our HRBP team members.
- Additional HR topics based upon team requirements, e.g. team meeting management, interview arrangement, etc.
Your areas of expertise
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with a focus in Human Resources or a related field, i.e. Psychology, Statistics, Social Science or other comparable field of study.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with a deep sense of commitment and attention to details.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are considered a plus.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.