Huawei’s German Research Center (GRC), located in Dusseldorf, is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning with the vision of a world-leading research center for innovative technologies and platforms enabling the development of world-class products and solutions.
Join us as a
(Senior) Data Security Engineering Expert (m/f/d)
- Identify key security research and development topics in the field of applied security, based on technologies trends analysis, standard analysis, and requirements from product lines.
- Research and develop important technologies in security and cryptography including cloud security, mobile security, big data security, processing over encrypted data， post-quantum cryptography and deliver technical reports, proof of concept, prototype, common build blocks, methodologies or implementation guidelines.
- Support integration of security components and industrial products.
Your areas of expertise
- PhD Degree in Computer Science or any other related field of study
- Experience in software R&D, security research or security product development
- Experience and knowledge in cloud/IoT/network function, as well as in software design
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, initiative and autonomous working are required
- Proficiency in English and interest to work in a truly diverse cultural environment
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.