Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
The TREC-AATM lab focuses on Precision Automation for state-of-the-Art Products in the field of telecommunication area. The lab aims at developing fundamental and core technologies needed for the automation of precision components for assembly, testing and measurement. To further enhance the capability of the team in Munich.
Now we are looking for a:
Automotive Electronic Components Test Expert (m/f/d)
- Deeply understand the technical trend of ADAS Controller, ESP controller, ECU and analyze the requirements of production testing/EOL Testing of these components, participate in major technical decisions, and provide decision-making suggestions
- Design the production test scheme for ADAS Controller, ESP and ECU including the test strategy, test coverage rate, and production test effectiveness evaluation
- Be responsible for the technical planning of the advanced testing of vehicle-mounted electronic and electrical components, and be responsible for the optimal quality and cost of production testing
- Be proficient in the production test design of BBA Tier 1 (such as Bosch and Continental) vehicle-mounted components such as ADAS Controller, ESP Controller and ECU.
- Good to have know-how testing of Head Unit Controller, electronic communication module and transmission system electronic equipment
- Familiar with vehicle regulation industry test standards, rich IATF 16949 practical experience
- Experience in developing and deployment of relevant test equipment to Tier 1&2 Automotive Suppliers
- Bachelor degree or above in vehicle engineering, mechanical, automation, Mechatronics, Automotive Engineering or relevant field
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.