Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s German Research Centre in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
As a Senior Campus/WAN Network Solution Test Engineer (f/m/d) within the Test and Reliability organization, you shall be responsible for design and implementation of cloud campus network Solution Test frameworks across different verticals by focusing on Huawei customers in Europe. This role requires deep technical expertise in testing and debugging E2E WLAN/LAN systems/solutions in order to ensure the performance and quality of Huawei product portfolio.
Now we are looking for:
Senior Campus/WAN Network Solution Test Engineer (f/m/d) in Leased Labor for 18 months.
- Be responsible for building Huawei IP&IT eco-chain system, through cooperation integration and advance analysis of industry application in Huawei's IP&IT products (Server, LAN Switches, Access Routers, WLAN, Firewall, Data center, Big data)
- Define test design methodology including test strategy and test plans for Cloud Campus Network solutions
- Collaborate with Customers, R&D and 3rd party solution providers to translate business and technical requirements into repeatable and consistent test cases.
- Unite partners to innovate and incubate solutions for key industries such as Finance/Medical/ Manufacturing
- Responsible for horizontal best practices (vmware or other virtualization experience, data communication TCP/IP network solution design and deployment, etc.), industry joint program design and testing, cooperation project management, and external cooperation strategies.
- Explore potential opportunity of cooperation with Europe TOP ISV.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to independently work on relevant test design in the network area.
- Familiar with the characteristics of at least one industry, such as manufacture/finance/retail, and have the experience of large project in corresponding industry, or business partner development/Solution Integration experience
- For Server/LAN Switches/Access Routers/WLAN/Firewall/Data center/Big data, one or more areas have in-depth research, proficient in TCP/IP network (Routing & Switching & WIFI Network, etc.) and other related technical expertise, practical testing or project implementation experience, with relevant solutions consulting, planning, integrated delivery, Operational experience is preferred.
- E2E IT/IP infrastructure (server, cloud, storage, network devices.) Architecture knowhow & Test
- SDN/SD-WAN/Framework/TCP-IP Network experience preferred
- HCIE- R&S/CCIE-Wireless/R&S certificates preferred
- English and Chinese language skills
- Have a good understanding of customer needs, be able to understand and analyze the needs of customers, can effectively manage the requirements of customers
- Have strong communication skills and program presentation skills, have a strong sense of expansion
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Huawei Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.