Huawei’s German Research Center in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
As a Campus/WAN Network Solution Test Engineer (f/m/d) within the Test Design Centar organization, you shall be responsible for design and implementation of cloud campus network Solution Test frameworks across different verticals by focusing on Huawei customers in Europe. This role requires deep technical expertise in testing and debugging E2E WLAN/LAN systems/solutions in order to ensure the performance and quality of Huawei product portfolio.
Join us as a
Campus/WAN Network Solution Test Engineer (f/m/d) in Leased Labor for 18 months
- Be responsible for building Huawei IP&IT eco-chain system, through cooperation integration and advance analysis of industry application in Huawei's IP&IT products (Server, LAN Switches, Access Routers, WLAN, Firewall, Data center, Big data)
- Define test design methodology including test strategy and test plans for Cloud Campus Network solutions
- Collaborate with Customers, R&D and 3rd party solution providers to translate business and technical requirements into repeatable and consistent test cases.
- Unite partners to innovate and incubate solutions for key industries such as Finance/Medical/ Manufacturing
- Responsible for horizontal best practices (vmware or other virtualization experience, data communication TCP/IP network solution design and deployment, etc.), industry joint program design and testing, cooperation project management, and external cooperation strategies.
- Explore potential opportunity of cooperation with Europe TOP ISV.
Your areas of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters
- For Server/LAN Switches/Access Routers/WLAN/Firewall/Data center/Big data, one or more areas have in-depth research, proficient in TCP/IP network (Routing & Switching & WIFI Network, etc.) and other related technical expertise, practical testing or project implementation experience, with relevant solutions consulting, planning, integrated delivery, Operational experience is preferred.
- E2E IT/IP infrastructure (server, cloud, storage, network devices.) Architecture knowhow & Test
- Very Good understanding of one or more of following technologies:
Products: Switch/Access Router/Access Controller/Access Point
Types: LAN/WLAN Network, VMWare system, SDN/SD-WAN Network
- Have a strong communication skills and program presentation skills, have a strong sense of expansion
- Good English language skills (speaking/reading/writing)
- Has the experience and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Worldwide short-term travels are required
- SDN/SD-WAN/Framework/TCP-IP Network experience preferred
- HCIE- R&S/CCIE-Wireless/R&S certificates preferred
- Good Mandarin language skills mandatory
- Relevant test design experience working in the network area preferred.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
Your rewards of working here
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer healthy meals ranging from traditional Chinese to western delicacies in our famous company canteen.
- To keep your development ongoing, you will find a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs incl. language courses in German and Mandarin.
- Our diverse and welcoming environment is shaped by different backgrounds and around 40 individual nationalities.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.