Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s Nuremberg Research Center is responsible for Digital Power Advanced Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning.
The Huawei Power Conversion Technology Laboratory will play an important role in the Huawei Digital Power Business Unit in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as PV, AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies and Automotive Systems. As an employee you will be part of the HUAWEI Energy R&D Competence Center in Nuremberg.
Now we are looking for a:
Internship in Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems (m/f/d)
- Research on innovative Electric Vehicle control systems
- Good understanding of the state of the art of vehicle control principles through literature review
- Design control algorithm for vehicle performance, energy efficiency and safety improvement
- Estimation of internal states and fault detection
- Define test cases for algorithm validation
- Prototype novel functional concepts in realistic simulation and with vehicle testing
- Documentation of all research activities in the form of patents, reports or publications in reputed journals/conferences
- Working towards a Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or in a similar field
- Strong fundamentals of vehicle motion physics, control systems and state estimation.
- Previous experience with Non-Linear filtering or knowledge of modern control techniques(EKF, UKF, MPC, Reinforcement Learning)
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning
- Strong proficiency with Matlab/Simulink/Python
- Fluent in written and spoken English
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Nuremberg Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.