Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of Huawei´s base station antennas, but also for all marketing, product management, business development and sales support activities in Europe and globally. To meet the global demand, we are looking for a Senior Technical Marketing/- Business Development Manager for antenna. This position will play a leading role in defining a marketing strategy for active/Massive MIMO and passive base station antennas for a dedicated region, interfacing with our customers to promote our strategy and portfolio, understanding their current and future requirements, build up a trustful relationship and achieving breakthrough in the market.
We are looking for a: Senior Technical Marketing/- Business Development Manager for Antenna
- Define and support global and EU antenna marketing activities.
- Create customer specific antenna strategies to achieve breakthroughs and/or sales increase.
- Collect and define customer requirements.
- Support branding and marketing activities/events globally (as host / moderator / speaker).
- Organize and lead customer antenna workshops.
- Organize internal trainings for our KAD to improve their antenna expertise.
- Analyze the antenna ecosystem and its stakeholders and influence the strategic roadmap
- Contribute to industry alignment projects to drive standardization of antennas forward.
- Define and establish new customers contributing to the success of the business unit.
- Bachelor or higher degree in engineering.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in antenna related sales, marketing, product management. or engineering, ideally having good established relationships to operators (network).
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent analytic and soft skills.
- Able to lead and guide international projects, without having direct reports.
- Able to work under pressure in a time constrained and deadline driven environment.
- High degree of self-motivation and entrepreneurship, willing to assume responsibilities and proactively driving assignments to achieve the goals.
- You are open minded and an excellent team player.
- Fluent in English with great intercultural, social and communication skills, German/Spanish/French/or even Chinese would be an advantage, ability to work in international and multi-cultural teams.
- Ready for frequent international travel (up to 1/3 of the time).
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.