Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
To extend coverage of the 5G cellular network, satellite communications with the user equipment (UE) supplements the terrestrial 5G network. Low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellite constellations are particularly attractive due to the low latency and the limited transmit power requirements for the user equipment. You will work with a simulations based on the OpenAirInterface 5G source code to help investigating non-terrestrial networks (NTN).
Now we are looking for a Analog mixed signal IC design engineer (m/f/d) - internship
- Join the experienced IC design group to develop state-of-art chips for Huawei’s next-generation industry-leading ICT and consumer products. Bring people a better world with outstanding telecommunication network and data center, smart electric vehicle and stunning consumer devices.
- Responsible for circuit design of analog/mixed-signal/radio-frequency ICs for wireline/wireless link, sensors, power management units, audio/video/display and microprocessors, etc.
- Responsible for system or block level specification breakdown, providing design constraints and testing guidelines for different circuit blocks or modules.
- Collaborate with layout engineering team to improve the device performance, ensure IC quality, reliability and yield.
- Familiar with at least one of the common circuit blocks, such as operational amplifier, comparator, bandgap reference, voltage regulator, oscillator, sampler, filter, PLL, and data converter, etc.
- Familiar with mainstream EDA tools such as Virtuoso, Hspice, ADS, etc.
- Good knowledge of analog IC development flow and fabrication process.
- Graduate with a degree of PhD, MSc, MEng or equivalent in Microelectronics, Electronic engineering, Electrical engineering, Telecommunication or Computer sciences.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent intercultural communication and coordination skills.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterised by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.