Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products. We are Hisilicon chip platform team in Munich research center. We keep growing together with our continuous business success and strong partnerships, and welcome all excellent experts and talents to join us.
Now we are looking for a:
(Principal) research engineer LiDAR analog design architecture
- Research and analysis of system requirements for LiDAR ASIC solution in automotive , industrial and consumer applications
- Developing innovative and competitive analog mixed signal design architecture/IPs prior to technology and market tendency
- ASIC System prototype verification or design feasibility study to achieve proof of concept adaptive to properties of both technology flavors and application scenarios
- Define analog/mixed signal block’s specification and design concept
- Collaboration with teams from different departments and sites in an international development project
- Technical lead or project manager for external technical cooperation project
- Some travel will be required , including international
- Successfully completed Master or PhD. degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or any related fields of study
- Several years of experience in system engineering for LiDAR or Sensing ASICs
- Several years of experience in analog frontend design (e.g. ADC, PLL, TDC, Pixel driver etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding and insight into the latest LiDAR semiconductor technology landscape (e.g. silicon photonics, SPAD array, TOF, MEMS scan, system packaging etc.)
- Analog/mixed signal ASIC block top level modeling and verification (e.g. System C , System Verilog or Matlab etc. ) would be good plus
- Excellent intercultural communication skills as well as professional leadership
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German as a distinct advantage
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Huawei's Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.