Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a:
Trustworthy Ecosystem and Strategy Researcher (m/f/d)
- Bring up insights into trustworthy-related technical clues, analyze in-depth techniques, identify key directions, and build an ecosystem of cooperation with scientific research institutions, e.g. universities
- Identify industry-leading resources, explore new ecosystem partners and cooperation opportunities, identify key routes, and build a sustainable and trustworthy ecosystem
- Evaluate the Industry capability on trustworthiness and identify top resources, new ecosystem partners and explore new cooperation opportunities
- Master's or PhD degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Communications Engineering or any related field of study
- Well-founded knowledge of recent technologies, such as AI and blockchain, as well as insights into their application in the trusted technology field
- Good communication and networking skills, teamwork spirit, and a high degree of initiative and autonomy are required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The following experiences are a good plus:
- PhD. in CS, EE, Communication, Security, Reliability, AI, etc.
- Working experience in a related field, e.g. System Engineering, Cyber Security and Privacy Protection, RAMS, Software Engineering Technology, etc.
- Chinese language skills
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.