Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a:
6G Research FPGA Engineer (m/f/d)
As a experienced FPGA engineer in the 6G research team, you will be designing, developing, and testing FPGAs that supports 6G.
- Own the conceptual, architectural, and design components of signal processing, and communication systems supporting various 6G prototype systems.
- Cooperation with partners in joint R&D projects and in multi-national teams.
- Implement logic designs and signals processing algorithms in RTL for 6G prototypes and demonstrators.
- Integrate designs onto FPGA/SoC platforms.
- Contribute to proof of concepts and trials.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in electrical, computer engineering, computer science, or STEM field.
- Strong in depth-experience in working with FPGAs or ASICs (research experience qualifies), using Verilog, SystemVerilog, or VHDL and working with complex digital designs.
- Experience in different stages of silicon development: RTL design, verification, synthesis, timing analysis, lab bring up/validation.
- Experience integrating logic onto SoC platforms and designing high-throughput PS/PL interfaces.
- Solid understanding of DSP fundamentals.
- Experience interfacing with high-rate conversion interfaces (Xilinx RFSoC, AD9361).
- Experience designing and modeling DSP blocks and algorithms (filters, modems, etc).
- Software development skills (C/C++, Python)
- Knowledge in wireless communication e.g. LTE, 5G
- IP and networking skills to setup IP based networks for trials and tests in the lab.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs, requirements, and challenges.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.