Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a
Senior Researcher – Automotive HMI Insights (m/f/d) in Leased Labor.
- Scouting consumer, market trends in automotive HMI and interaction fields.
- Propose and plan trend research and user research according to our team’s need.
- Discover relevant/new technologies in HMI/HCI/TUI, sourcing sample components and initiate potential collaborations with the suppliers.
- Plan, design and conducting quantitate and qualitative user research to understand real world problems.
- Synthesize insights and opportunities for innovation and TUI design.
- Document and present research findings and conclusions to internal team and also higher-level leaders.
- Build insights library and knowledge data base.
- Establish connections and be the interface with external cooperation partners, including agencies, research institutions or universities.
- Experienced in design/ux research, tech or market scouting, benchmarking projects in consumer products. Prefer to have experience in automotive HMI related projects.
- Solid knowledge in human-centered design, with strategic mind-set.
- Working experience in consultancy or in-house R&D environment.
- Strong visual and oral presentation skills, excellent skills with PPT.
- Open and active mind, good insight concluding capability and strong logical presentation skills.
- Self-organized and structured, good communication and inter-person skills. English is mandatory, German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.