Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a:
Test Technology & Resources Analyst (f/m/d) in Leased Labor for 18 months
- Investigating and introducing the new test technologies to output the regular insight report.
- Clarifying the business and cooperation requirements with HQ technical requirement.
- Investigating and analyzing the technical resource in Europe and building a consistent partner relationships.
- Organizing technical meetings and workshops for the Business team and technical partners.
- Participating to the partners selection, review and provide the visibility for the management team to make decision.
- Monitoring the technical project, ensuring that the cooperation tasks are achieved on time and improving the collaboration performance and overall quality.
- Master degree, better if related to computer science and test technology.
- Some experience with test tools development and methods study of advanced software test technology or AI for Test or Test for AI or Cyber Physical Systems Test or autonomous driving simulation and verification;
- Basic knowledge of Business and Project Management;
- Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with team spirit, intercultural awareness for European and Asian culture;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Excellent level of English and Chinese, German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.