Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei Munich Research Center (MRC) is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We are expanding our rapidly growing team and are now we are looking for a
Chassis Active Suspension Expert (m/f/d) for our Automotive Engineering Laboratory.
- Manage active suspension concept proposals, function development, performance matching, part specification, calibration strategies, objective and subjective assessments.
- Manage active suspension technical insight, concept analysis, function definition, system development, hardware development, controller algorithm modeling, software development, function integration and testing.
- Manage active suspension development procedures, tools, software review.
- Effectively solve active suspension engineering issues to ensure the qualified deliverables.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in automotive, mechanical, automation engineering.
- Experience in suspension system development, deep knowledge in development process, performance matching, vehicle dynamics, vehicle controller hardware development, controlling strategy, controlling algorithm, software development. Active suspension development experience preferred.
- Well known active suspension regulations, standards, function safety and system integration with ESC, EPS and autonomous driving system, has launched program with active suspension development and calibration will be preferred.
- Well know vehicle controlling knowledge in MIL, HIL, BUS protocol, diagnostics, etc., able to use engineering tools, i.e., CANOE/CANalyzer, VBOX, Matlab/Simulink, CarMaker, Adams, C/C++
- Strong communication ability and make the planned deliverables happen under pressure.
- Driving license is mandatory, proving ground calibration competence will be plus.
- Enthusiastic to work as part of our distributed, multicultural, international team and fluent communication skills in English. German and/or Chinese language knowledge will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel to China (up to 25% of time).
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.