Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s Dresden Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning in next generation of OS. We are researching on system resource modeling and online optimization, OS and runtime support for a new ISA, weak memory issues of migrating applications across different multicore architectures, automated and scalable formal verification techniques etc.
Now we are looking for a:
Formal verification Engineer / Researcher (m/f/d)
- Conduct research on formal modeling and formal verification related technologies in operating systems, embedded software and hardware, and model-driven development tools
- Participate in design and development of formal verification related projects in areas such as operating systems
- Research cutting-edge technologies and solutions in the field of formal verification
- A Masters degree or above in computer science, software and theory, software engineering and other related majors
- Knowledge of formal verification tools for model checking and theorem proofs is preferred, such as Spin, UPPAAL, Coq, Isabelle, Z3, etc.
- Publications in the field of formal verification and program language theory are a plus
- Experience in hosting or participation in scientific research projects or practical projects related to formal verification are appreciated
- Good cross-regional and cross-cultural communication and collaboration skills
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Dresden Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.