Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
We are currently looking for a Digitalization Engineering Expert (m/f/d) to implement digitalization tools and methods into the product development, who will act as a leading expert and technical director, lead the team to build industrial 4.0-oriented digital designs and architectures, and support the company's strategic goals of the digital transformation.
- Under the study of industrial 4.0 of digital design, automation and intelligent design industry-leading practices as well as the latest development trend; take part in international large-scale conference to introduce the latest technology, and develop the product-oriented digital design capability improvement roadmap and promote solutions.
- Develop digital design tools, methods, and processes, from the product requirement via system-level system architecture design, system simulation modeling to the cases of the detailed design verification, and achieve end-to-end digital design, final substituting virtual prototype for physical prototype verification, and improve the development efficiency.
- Construction of a digital twin environment, streamlining and development as well as production, procurement, supply chain, data flow, and research implementation; development to the back-end seamless transition
- Research on MBSE, RFLP, Digital Twin technologies, such as model-based collaborative development environment, and modelling languages e.g., Modelica and SysML, build an end-to-end (including research and development, supply, manufacturing and delivery) of the shared data source and structured development process.
- Successfully completed doctoral degree
- Relevant research or industrial experience in related fields; for researchers, the research results must have been successfully applied
- Proof of ground-breaking research or patens in the technical research achievements as well as academic papers or monographs that are widely recognized and have a significant impact, are preferred.
- UPDM (Unified Platform for DoDAF and MoDAF) and (SoS -System of Systems) modeling experience as a must have
- Familiar with SysML modeling tools such as Sparx EA, or Dassault CSM or IBM Rhapsody would be a good plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.