Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Finance Assistant (f/m/d) in Leased Labor for 18 months
- Assist Finance to prepare financial calculation, periodical reports and final audit.
- Liaise with Accounting Shared Service Center and subsidiary accountants for regular operations, provide assistance in monthly income/expenditure forecasting, inter-company business and account entry activities relating to government funded projects.
- Undertake a variety of administrative and organizational tasks relating to government funded projects in German Research Center.
- Support project managers in preparing proposal, application, process management, purchase request creation and documentation.
- B.A. in Economics or other relevant subject with major in Financial Management/ Accounting
- Relevant working experience or internship is an advantage
- Very good level of English and German (written and spoken)
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organized and structured working style
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
- Working environment: globally teamwork across EU, Asia with English as business language.
- Meaningful work: research results could support the requirement of Huawei’s products and solutions which are used and deployed in over 140+ countries and serving more than one third of the world’s population.
- Team spirit: barrier-free communication between each researcher in Huawei, doors are open and collaborations are always welcome.