Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center (MRC) in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
For the Trustworthy Technology and Engineering Lab in Munich, we are looking for a Security Architect on Embedded System (m/f/d) with a focus on the security architecture of optical network devices and gain insight into security technology trends, which will play an important role in researching new security technologies and delivering secure and trusted products for the next-generation optical networks.
You will form and lead a local team and work with the headquarters team to improve the security architecture of optical network devices, communicate with our customers, and participate in the industry analysis, strategic planning and standardization. The detailed major responsibilities are
- Based on the application scenarios of optical network products, perform threat modeling and extract related technical requirements.
- Conduct security technology research and cooperation to support product security technology evolution.
- Participate in product security architecture design, and incorporate security technologies into the architecture design to improve the security and resilience of the product architecture.
- Insight into the trend of security technologies in the embedded and communications fields, and introduce advanced security technologies in product planning and architecture design.
- Communicate with carriers and security ecosystem organizations, guide the evolution of security technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related domain.
- Strong expertise in cyber security.
- Proficiency in English and interest to work in a truly diverse cultural environment.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing embedded system security architecture.
- Be familiar with major threat analysis methods in the industry and be able to analyze threats faced by products in a structured manner.
- Be familiar with security technologies such as hardware-assisted security, trusted computing, cryptographic applications.
- Be familiar with embedded Linux system and Linux hardening.
- Be familiar with network communication protocols (TCP/IP, TLS, etc.) and principle of network works.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, initiative and autonomous working are required.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- The opportunity to shape Huawei’s European Security Competence Center
- Flexible hours, free parking, coffee machines, team environment and research focused office space.
- The office location is Munich, close to Olympia Park.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!