Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
The Digital Energy Product Line focus on design and development of power convert ers and control systems for applications such as data centers, PV, AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies.
Now we are looking for a:
Principal Research Engineer for AI and XPU Power Supply (m/f/d)
- In charge of the development of servers and artificial intelligence power system roadmaps and for the planning of the future key technology research
- Plan and establish cooperation’s with international external R&D Institutes and Universities
- Lead and execute power supply patent development
- Responsible to build up the competitive strength of Huawei on the market in the field of power supply for XPU lead
- Handling critical 1000A+ high current XPU power supply project analysis including design, revolution, etc.
- You hold a master degree in power electronics or any related field and have deep knowledge of power supply, power system, X86 and ARM Architecture, XPU system, server system
- In depth-experience in the field of artificial intelligence power system and profound understanding of the server, AI, XPU system and their related power system development direction
- Successful mass production experience of power system design for Intel, AMD, NVIDIA or ARM XPU platforms
- Proficient in high power system for XPU and its research status and trend in the industry field
- Fluent in written and spoken English and a strength in organization and coordination
- You hold a doctor degree in the field of power electronics
- Additional Chinese language skills are a plus
- Additional knowledge of DCDC converter topologies and PI/SI design is a plus
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
The work location can be either in Nuremberg (Germany) or in Dongguan (China)
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.