Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Huawei Vulnerability Management Center (PSIRT) was founded and accepted as a member of the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) in 2010. It has established a vulnerability response process in compliance with ISO/IEC 29147 and ISO/IEC 30111. PSIRT is a dedicated team that receives, investigates, and discloses security vulnerabilities in Huawei products and solutions and is an important vulnerability disclosure window.
PSIRT is responsible for vulnerability management during the Group's deep dive into digital transformation and new business. It builds an end-to-end (E2E) vulnerability governance and capability system and an open vulnerability management ecosystem, implements vulnerability management requirements under the company's diverse business structure to meet stringent external requirements, and ensures that product security capabilities can be translated into competitiveness.
Now we are looking for a Security Emergency Response Expert (m/f/d)
- Coordinate the emergency response to major vulnerabilities and related cyber security incidents of the company/product line
- Perform correct risk assessment and vulnerability validation/prevention/mitigation, and collaborate with business domains in vulnerability remediation/warning during emergency response
- Support product cyber attack locating/demarcation, digital forensics, and source tracing.
- Take charge of the company's cyber security incident emergency management, support industry enablement/training, provide guidance and control risks
- Summarize and identify corporate-level common issues and major gaps to drive the company and industry organizations to improve their capabilities.
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, with at least 12 years of experience in cyber security
- Familiarity with vulnerabilities' internal principles, detection methods, exploit means, and solutions
- A command of knowledge about security technologies, attack defense and confrontation, emergency response, vulnerability discovery, vulnerability management, etc.
- Mastery of one or more programming languages, such as C/C++/Java/Python/Perl/Ruby/Shell; product development experience preferred
- Certificates in cyber security or privacy protection, such as CISSP, IAPP, and CISA
- Experience in product line development/testing/O&M/SRE, service/GTAC/SR, or frontline work outside China
- Experience in open source communities or SRC
- Experience in cyber security emergency response management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.