Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, and professional services and devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless, and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one-third of the world's population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design, and strategic technology planning.
Precision Optics Engineering Laboratory focuses on optical technologies and on making a breakthrough in architecture design for novel optical modules, such as AR diffractive waveguide, HUD, Camera, etc. Meanwhile, we are working on advanced optical system optimization and algorithm development.
• Build holographic optical characterization setup and perform optical transmitted/reflected spectrum measurements
• Assist to develop optical lamination process for the film and glass plate
• Implethe novel optical design in diffractive and geometric field
• Participate in writing technical reports and project summarization
• Registered as a student in a German University (Master’s or PhD), studying optics or physics
• Be familiar with optical theory, and design
• Good knowledge in optical simulation software
• Team player, excellent intercultural communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English
- An the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technologies
- Working environment: globally teamwork across the EU, Asia, and the US with English as a business language
- Meaningful work: you have a chance to contribute to the development of Huawei products and solutions which are used and deployed in over 140+ countries and serve more than one-third of the world’s population
- Team spirit: openness, creativity, responsibility, strategy
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with a focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!