Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for an:
Intern/ Working Student for Machine Learning based Autonomous Driving Security (m/f/d)
- Identify state-of-the-art solutions/technologies on machine learning based autonomous driving with respect to security
- Improve state-of-the-art solutions and support the transfer of theoretic research concepts into cutting edge technologies for future Huawei products
- Research on secure autonomous driving technologies like sensor fusion
- Evaluate and test on machine learning based algorithms and solutions
- Design, develop, and optimize proofs of concepts and software prototypes
- Communicate results in workshops and conferences
- Currently pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science or any related field of studies
- Good experience with machine learning and reinforcement learning as well as high interest and solid skills in algorithm development and optimization
- Knowledge in autonomous driving and sensor fusion is a plus
- Demonstrated skills of programming in Python, PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Team-work spirit, independent working and quick learn capability, as well as hands-on and can-do attidude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.