Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 197,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Munich and want to live and work in Munich.
To support our research activities, we are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated Intern / Master Thesis Student with the topic of Privacy Enhancing Technologies for Artificial Intelligence to support us to develop privacy enhancing technologies for future data analytics and artificial intelligence systems.
Start: From now on
Duration: 3 – 6 months
- Develop software tools for data preprocessing (e.g. sanitization and annotation) and support our algorithm
- development team to employ the tool chain on our datasets with data quality analysis;
- Develop algorithms for privacy-enhancing technologies;
- Develop algorithms for privacy-preserving machine learning;
- Work and present the results in the form of documentation.
- Study in the field of computer science, cyber security, privacy, electrical engineering, or mathematics;
- Good understanding in machine learning and deep learning;
- Good understanding in data and privacy protection as a plus;
- Good programming skill in Python required, other programming languages as a plus;
- Passion and capability of finding solutions for complex technological issues;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- The opportunity to shape Huawei’s future 5G products and solutions.
- The office location is Munich, close to Olympiapark.
- Work and develop within a skilled team whom hold many years’ 4G and 5G industrial experience.
- Work within a multicultural environment with English as working language.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.