Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 197,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Munich and want to live and work in Munich.
The PhD candidate will contribute to the research and development of privacy enhancing technologies for future data analytics and artificial intelligence systems. The candidate has the opportunity to work on real world problems and improve privacy protection of Huawei future’s products and services.
- Assess privacy risks of target application scenarios
- Research on innovative algorithms in the field of Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Implement the proof of concept of innovative algorithms
- Publish research papers and technical reports at high ranked scientific conferences
- Improve privacy engineering process as well as privacy by design concept
- You have recently completed or will soon complete your master studies in computer science, information
- technology, cybersecurity, privacy, electrical engineering, or mathematics;
- You have research experience in data science, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence;
- You have demonstrated affinity with algorithm development;
- You have a passion for finding solutions for complex technological issues;
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- You are self-starting and self-motivating, willing to take initiatives and feel the responsibility for your project;
- You have good programming skill in Java, R, Python
HOW TO APPLY
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.